- “My doctor told me this would save my life.”
- “I eat less meat because plants create less carbon (greenhouse gases) than farming animals. It is the only sustainable diet.”
- “I am vegan because I do not believe in killing animals. This is the only way to eat compassionately and is the core of my ethics.”
- “I follow the diet recommended by cardiologists to reverse heart disease.”
- “I prefer seasonal, local food with a minimum of processing.”
- “This diet is an outgrowth of religious strictures that my family follows.”
- Lower cholesterol! Heart healthy! Less additives! Lots of energy!
Our supporters eat a plant-based diet for a number of reasons which include: